Our Values and the way we engage with our collaborative relationships
· Focusing on what's useful and works in practice.
· Tying work to outcomes.
· Building competencies for self-generating, self-correcting action
· Addressing what is essential
· Working with leverage
· Speaking what one is honestly thinking, feeling and sensing, applying
· Saying what is not being said but which might need to be said.
· Having the courage to trust your intuition and to do the right thing.
· Encouraging others to do the same.
· Always putting the client's best interests first.
· Achieving excellence while ensuring that all stakeholders are served,
including the client, its employees, its customers, its suppliers,
and its communities.
· Helping people live congruent, meaningful and integrated lives
· Considering impacts on subsequent generations
· Consciousness of interdependence and consequence of actions over time.
· Valuing multiple ways of knowing our interrelatedness.
· Acknowledgement of life's mystery.
· Simultaneously holding seemingly conflicting forces.
· Balance of action and reflection
· Produce a new action or behavior
· Organizational and individual development
· Embodiment of Change